Saturday, March 12, 2011

U.S. Held In Highest Regard For Cure

If there will be a cure found for Aplastic Anemia, and we believe that there will one day be a cure, that cure will come from the United States. Senator McCain, you have the power to kill thousands.

Dear Senator McCain I am not a U.S resident but have the utmost respect for you country as you have always been great allies to England I am asking you to please not take away the funding into bone marrow disease research I dont have to rem...ind you of these terribble diseases as I know you are aware and I know resources are difficult but you are a leading country and others look upto you so your research in the U.S is paramount to continue if a cure is to be found I beg you not to take this funding away forget about statisitics its real people many many children are dying I have this disease myself and to be honest it grieves me more for the children it affects they are the ones with the disease and the ones which we as adults leave behind when we die from this disease as we will without the funding. I thankyou for taking the time to read my request respectfully yours Julie Anne Theobald.

No comments:

Post a Comment