Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dear Senator McCain:

Senator McCain:

Last year I almost died from a bone marrow failure disease. Because of research they found out that I had Aplastic Anemia. Because of research they were able to give me a bone marrow transplant. Because of research, the research you intend to take away, I am 1 year post transplant and am able to be with my children. Because of research my 2 and 3 year old children did not have to put their mother in the ground.

To all readers:

I am asking for your valuable and immediate support. Last year, Bone Marrow Failure Research & Treatment received funding; today, Sen John McCain supports a bill to eliminate that life-saving funding. Please go to http://AAMDS.org/ & support saving lives. It'll take 1 minute.

Send a letter to your Senator: AAMDS.org; Donate to AAMDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment